"I write. You read. I hope for the best."
Creative writing, journal entries, and a rare personal post. My journey. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
(This is what it looks like when I write my poetry.) For Unplugged August.
Find my eyes and learn me deeply.
Love Me by sunsets warm.
Hold my soul in your very breath.
Soothe my heart with your hands.
Kiss me and bring my lips to smile again.
Kiss me before I fade into nothingness.
Before the moon takes my essence.
Before I’m bound no more….
Set to float among the stars.
I ache from sweetness never delivered. Tender kisses from lips never met. A singular, tender offer slowly receding away.
Invited but never revealed.
An unopened present wished for
but never received.
- rebelwithacause10 reblogged this from the-heart-of-the-lion
- youmysecretlove likes this
- haughtyspirit likes this
- wayfaringheart reblogged this from thislongstrangejourney
- maxmundan likes this
- wapapowpow likes this
- mantleofgold likes this
- mistersgoodgirl likes this
- roggyscanvas likes this
- anujgupta1489 likes this
- donnydo likes this
- cerebralpromiscuity likes this
- echoes-of-me likes this
- kittygory likes this
- soul-in-division likes this
- theresidentmama likes this
- desayunogratis likes this
- ink-slinger12 likes this
- a-toast-to-escapism likes this
- labelledamesansdice likes this
- stacia-elizabeth likes this
- lzlabs said:just… beautiful Lisa…
- lzlabs likes this
- archonofdarkness likes this
- girlvswhale likes this
- depravedevotion likes this
- heavenforbidbonitafalls likes this
- renebofene likes this
- thislongstrangejourney posted this